Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitute sacrifice and that they that believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and His ascension into heaven and in His present life there for us as High Priest Advocate.
- We believe in that “blessed hope”, the personal, pre-millennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; in the everlasting blessedness of the saved; and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in You
To minister to the spiritual and physical needs of the homeless and low income throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
Why we do what we do
“When someone becomes a Christian they become a brand new person. They are not the same anymore. A new life has begun. All things are from God who brought us back to Himself through what Christ Jesus did. And, God has given us the privilege of urging everyone to come into His favor and be reconciled to Him.”
II Corinthians 5:17-18
How we Operate
We operate on a pre-pay system. No funds go for interest, a national headquarters, professional fundraisers, or a public relations expert. TGRM depends on the Christian community for needed funds and for donations of materials, services, and skilled trades as well as volunteers who share their time and talents to make this home mission possible. TGRM welcomes inquiries regarding our finances. If you have any questions please feel free to call the TGRM business office or consult the Better Business Bureau’s “Wise Charitable Giving Guide”.
We are a non profit 501 © (3).
2015 Annual Report
All donations are tax deductible by IRS guidelines.
Rev. Thomas G. Clapsaddle: email@example.com
REBAKAH’S HAVEN DIRECTOR
Ms. Nancy L. DeWitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Scott Bernhard, Chaplain for Men’s Shelter: email@example.com
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Mr. Richard Snyder, President
Mr. Scott Bernhard, Vice President
Mr. Rick Sentle, Secretary
Mrs. Judy Anderson
Mr. Tim Delong
Mr. Richard Dominguez
Mr. Lester Miller
Mr. John Rector
Mr. Rod Tatum
Mrs. Mary Clapsaddle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Beck (receptionist/social media): email@example.com
Julie Peck (bookkeeper): firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear us on the radio at Proclaim FM 102.3